Courteney Cox: I'll 'Show My Boobs' on the New Season of Cougar Town















01/04/2013 at 08:00 PM EST



Courteney Cox is taking the term "boob tube" literally.

The Cougar Town star, 48, whose show moves from ABC to TBS on Jan. 8, eagerly anticipates more um, revealing scenes once the program makes its way to the cable network.

"You will not see one scene that I don't show my boobs," Cox joked to reporters Friday at the Television Critics Association winter tour, according to Access Hollywood.

"You know what? I'm getting older, so I've decided at this point I'm taking less focus [on] the face, and focusing here," she added, pointing to her chest. "By the time I'm much older, I will just be absolutely nude. I think it's [going to] work for me, I hope."

The show's executive producer, Bill Lawrence, backed up Cox's comments. "There is one difference [with the show going to cable]," he said Friday. "I think I'm allowed to say … Courteney did declare this the year of her cleavage."

Still, the star isn't exactly baring it all. Although there is an episode themed "naked day" for Cox's character Jules and her on-camera hubby Grayson (Josh Hopkins), there will be no actual nudity on the show.

You're reading an article about
Courteney Cox: I'll 'Show My Boobs' on the New Season of Cougar Town
This article
Courteney Cox: I'll 'Show My Boobs' on the New Season of Cougar Town
can be opened in url
http://newsintrafoliaceous.blogspot.com/2013/01/courteney-cox-i-my-boobs-on-new-season.html
Courteney Cox: I'll 'Show My Boobs' on the New Season of Cougar Town